A single tool for using, managing and protecting all your files.
ShareSync secure business file sharing joins the forces of backup and secure file sharing to enable intuitive file management and mobility while helping to keep company data secure and protected. It eliminates the need for separate file backup by adding file sync and share features on top of cloud file backup
ShareSync is a business-grade content collaboration platform that facilitates ubiquitous access to data through broad PC, Web and mobile platform support, sophisticated collaboration workflows, data backup, integration with YOUR COMPANY and 3rd party business apps – all bolstered by business-grade security and data-privacy architecture.
- Desktop Apps on Windows and Mac
- Web Interface
- Mobile Apps:
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Windows Mobile
- Deleted files are moved to the ShareSync Recycle Bin. They can be accessed via ShareSync Web using the Show deleted files
- Each deleted file and folder is displayed using ‘Grayed-out’ icons and can be easily distinguished.
- Each file and folder can be restored from the Recycle Bin back to ShareSync.
- Each connection from desktop, web, and mobile apps is authorized and authenticated.
- Single Sign-On saves you from having to manage multiple passwords. Use your YOUR COMPANY Email address and password to log into ShareSync. Your data is fully isolated from other users’ data.
- All of your data is encrypted in TRANSIT using industry-standard 256-bit SSL/HTTPS encryption.
- Each file is encrypted using industry-standard AES 256-bit encryption AT REST on our cloud.
- Flexible permissions allow you to control who can edit, view, delete, and modify your content.
Yes as long as your using only the webinterface you will be HIPAA compliant with regard to Sharesync. Once you install the desktop application however you will no longer be HIPAA complaint unless you are running an encrypted computer.